19 January 2018

8c+ FA in Siurana by Tomas Ravanal

tomas ravanal, who last week did La Rambla 9a+ in Siurana, has made the FA of Sin acido clorhidico 8c+, in the same famous El Pati sector. It just took the Chilean ten tries to do the almost 40 meter route which shares the start with 20 Años Después 9a. El Pati is one of the most famous hard core sector in the world and Tomas just made the eleventh 8c+ and harder. "Dani changed some bolts and it is a perfectly fine. The route was clean when I started to try it! I don't really know why anyone has climbed before."
1 comment
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
La Rambla 9a+ by Tomas Ravanal

Thomas Ravanal has after some 25 sessions done La Rambla 9a+ in Siurana, video. In July 2016 he left Chile and has since been living in a van and also doing WCs…