10 October 2008

8c DWS by Lamprecht

While on Mallorca, Toni Lamprecht made the FA of Pontasaffaire, 8c. "I've climbed a left variation to the first part of El Pontas in Mallorca last Friday, calling it Pontasaffaire. It's like a new route avoiding the jump and finishing on the other (sea)side. Nothing spectacular compared to the whole Es Pontas and not half as hard, but still really satisfying for me (although I really would have liked to jump...).
2 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related

Toni Lamprecht has done Meer is doch noch, 8B+ in Kochel. Here in as interview by the 38-year-old who is #25 in the world ranking.

Sean McColl 73 000 8a hits - seanmccoll.com Gabor Szekely 31 000 8a hits - blogspot.com Jamie Emerson 57 000 hits - B3Bouldering.com Joey Kinder 125 000 8a hits - joekindkid.com Nalle Hukkataival 128 000 8a hits - blogspot.com Paul Robinson 147 000 8a hits - p-d-robinson.blogspot.com Dani Andrada 2…

Toni Lamprecht (48) and his philosophical "Sisyphus" quest

Toni Lamprecht, one of the best climbers in the world since the mid 90'ies, tells us his story about his latest 8C FA and adding a possibly 8A+ extension. "Of…