7 November 2008

Most inspiring pictures of October

An other month has past and as i thought more pictures would be uploaded during the autumn, this month has been totally crazy with loads of great pictures uploaded. We do hope it will continue like this and that we will be able to give back to peoples that contribute in a soon future. This is the best voted and most inspiring pictures of October! Here are the most inspiring pictures of: September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February and January I would also like to inform you that some of the best pictures in those articles will be used in the yearbook next year, if you would like your picture/pictures published in the free of charge (25000 copies) yearbook read the guideline! and feel free to contribute!

First out this month is a great pictures from Qingdao in China. Wang Zhen from China is climbing on this beautiful boulder and behind the camera is "rocker". China seem to be one of the places with most potential in the world. New crags and new boulders are being find every day, we hope to make an article about china in a soon future!

Lee Cujes on "Beast From The East", 8a, Mt. Tibrogargan, Summit Cave, Queensland, Australia. There are loads of crags in Australia which are well known all over the world. Also many great climbers have and are from Australia! Team 8a.nu will go on a team-trip to Australia within a few weeks and articles will be published! Check out all Lee.s great pictures here! © Phil Box 2008

Pawel Wyrwa sending 'Turek w ³azience' 8b, Kobylany, Poland. Routes from Poland are being registered more frecuently and maybe Poland is the next destination for a climbingtrip!? (c) Maciek 'Leser' Gajewski Check out all his great pictures here! Olivier Matte, Heinous Cling 7a+, Smith Rocks, Terrebonne, Oregorn. According to the database there are loads of climbs in this area and one of the best routes is: Rude boys, 8a+ (c) christie-images.com
I think we all recognize this beautiful line from "Kinglines" andChrisSharmas send of this beautiful arch, Es Pontas, 9b?  On this picture we have Toni Lamprecht and behind the camera Rasmus Kaessmann. Toni is second in the German ranking with 2 9a as his best.

Joakim Jönsson doing "Engatze à la Cigale" B6. La Crete. Annot, France. Summer 2008. One of the best voted pictures this month by Pontus Aratoun
Petra Dvorak from Switzerland on Fingerlicker 7c+ in Magic Woods.Petra is second in the ranking of Switzerland and it seems that she is on her way up ;) Fingerklicker is also one classic line in Magic and used to be graded 8A. (c) Tobi
My space 7b in Altmühltal weini Photografer and climber is AndreasHautmann........... from Germany. This was the best voted picture this month!

Audrey Gawrych from United States onsighting "50" 7c+ in Maple Canyon. Audrey, only 18 years old, is third in the US ranking in lead and first in the combined ranking. Her trend do tell that she is on her way up still :D According to the database there are some 3500+ accents from Maple Canyon and one of the best routes should be "The great Feast" 8a+ (c) Chris Locrasto

1 comment
Sort by:
Date
Favorites