14 February 2017

8c+ by Loic Zehani (16)

Loic Zehani, who did two 9a FAs last year, has done his sixth 8c+, Alien Carnage in Castillon in just six tries. Check the video. In the 8a ranking game the 15-year-old is #9.
2 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
Perpetuisima 9a by Loic Zehani

Loic Zehani, who previously has sent 60 routes 8c+/9a and harder, has possibly done the first repeat of Perpetuisima (9a) in Sant Llorenç del Munt. "One of the…

Brooklyn 9b FA by Loic Zehani

Loic Zehani has done the FA of Brooklyn in Orgon. In total, the 21-year-old has now done over 60 routes 9a and harder. ”Crazy send. A new route, bolted by my fa…

Loic Zehani FA's Quartiers Nord (9b)

Loic Zehani has done the FA of Quartiers nord (9b) in Orgon, which is a new six-bolt start to Bronx (8c+), bolted by his father. (c) Samantha Ducos ”In total …