28 December 2016

8C by César Quero (37)

Cesar Quero started climbing when he was 27 years old and now, ten years later, he has done his first 8C, Soyuz Low in Zarzalejo. To make the story even more amazing, he only climbs a couple of days a week. " I think the key is motivation. Do not expect results but enjoy each problem. Not being afraid of failure is the best of success. I don't really training. If I'm not too tired from my job, occasionally I go to gym to do dead hangs and propose difficult problems and solve them, I rarely get it."
1 comment
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
César Quero (37) preliezol svoje prvé 8C

Cesar Quero začal liezť vo svojich 27 rokoch a teraz, o desať rokov neskôr, preliezol svoje prvé 8C Soyuz Low v oblasti Zarzalejo. Jeho výkon je o to hodnotnejš…

8C FA by César Quero

Cesar Quero has done the FA of Parálisis Espástica 8C in Navalosa, Spain. (C) Nice pic from Isa Barrero on La valse aux audiex 8B in Font. "Crimpy traverse + e…