LATEST NEWS

Pure Dreaming Plus 9a+ by Davide Picco

Monday, 13 July

Pure Dreaming Plus 9a+ by Davide Picco

Davide Picco has done hos first 9a+, Pure Dreaming Plus in Arco. It is a link-up starting by doing the hardest part of Underground and then continuing with Pure…

The Bow 9a+ FA by Stefano Ghisolfi

Monday, 13 July

The Bow 9a+ FA by Stefano Ghisolfi

Stefano Ghisolfi has done the FA of The Bow 9a+ in Arco. In total, the Italian, who has also been one of the best Lead competition climbers in the world, has no…

Three 8c's by Molly Thompson-Smith

Sunday, 12 July

Three 8c's by Molly Thompson-Smith

Molly Thompson-Smith, who was #7 in the World Cup in 2017 at age 19, has done three 8c's in Frankenjura the last six weeks. "With no competitions up until now…

Napred I Nagore 9a by Niki Rusev (14)

Sunday, 12 July

Napred I Nagore 9a by Niki Rusev (14)

Niki Rusev has done his first 9a, Napred I Nagore in Karlukovo. It starts with a 30 m 8c he did last month and then adds a ten-meter 8c+ roof followed by a five…

Le mur du son assis 8A+ flash by Charlotte Andre

Saturday, 11 July

Le mur du son assis 8A+ flash by Charlotte Andre

Charlotte Andre, who was #14 in Chongqing in 2018, has flashed Le mur du son assis 8A+ in Fontainebleau, video. She was mainly a competition climber before the …

The Bomb 9a by Fabrizio Peri (49)

Saturday, 11 July

The Bomb 9a by Fabrizio Peri (49)

Fabrizio Peri, who did his first 9a at age 42, has done his third, The Bomb in Collelpardo. "Before the lockdown I managed to send a project that I had been try…

La Fuga 9a FA by Patxi Usobiaga (39)

Friday, 10 July

La Fuga 9a FA by Patxi Usobiaga (39)

Patxi Usobiaga, one of Adam Ondra's trainers, has done the FA of La Fuga 9a in Coll de Nargo. The 39-year-old has now done 15 routes 9a and harder, most of them…