8 June 2015

Adam Ondra flashes Jade 8B+

Adam Ondra pulls off what could be one of the hardest ever flashes of a boulder problem by flashing Jade, 8B+, at the RMNP, as well as the 8B Don't Get Too Greedy. All of this happened the day after his bronze in the Vail WC. "Surreal moment of flashing this problem. I did right before heading out to the airport, with little time to rest after the massive hike. But I was motivated by the good crew and just executed it perfectly. Despite two days of world cup before, i felt strong and with perfect skin, all you need for this boulder problem. Super happy. Thank you Dave for the beta Dave Graham found and started trying Jade in 2001 and then Daniel Woods did the FA in 2007. Last year, Alex Puccio did the FFA and the Graham ascent is still yet to come.
6 comments
Sort by:
Date
Related

After firing-off 'Chilam Balam' he had mention that he wanted to send a project in the same crag, Villanueva del Rosario (Málaga-Spain). Now, following what 9b reports, the Czech wonderboy Adam Ondra would have sent such route named La planta de Shiva, 9b in 14 tries (not the 8 we published before).…

Adam Ondra escala V16
6 December 2011

Adam Ondra escala V16

Alta-Montagna reporta que Adam Ondra realizou a primeira repetição do boulder Gioia, aberto por Christian Core que propôs o grau de V15. Adam achou que o boulde…

17 February 2011

9b FA by Adam Ondra

Adam Ondra konnte LA Chapelle,9b in Siurana erstbegehen! Die Route ist nach Adam extrem Boulderlastig und kostete ihn 9 Tage über 2 Trips!