10 February 2015

7C+ by Patti Wohner (41)

Patti Wohner has been climbing for 20 years but she started doing proper training just two years ago. Previously she was mainly a weekend warrior. Last year she did her first 8A and yesterday she did her 12th 7C+ during the last two years, A good day for swiss crisp mix in Hueco Tanks.
1 comment
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related

Patti Wohner sending Heavy Charlie V11 from Patti Wohner on Vimeo. Patti Wohner has done her first 8A for four years, Heavy Charlie in Tuolumne Meadows. As can be seen in the great video, it took the 45-year-old over two minutes including endless knee-bars to finish the 10+ meters roof. "I think I…

First 8A by Patti Wohner (40)

Patti Wohner has after 18 years of climbing made her first 8A, Gross's Roof in Cumberland. The 40 year old, started to do her first proper training just 8 month…

First 8A being 40 by Patti Wohner

Patti Wohner, who has been climbing for 18 years, has been on a three months trip to Rocklands where she managed to do her first 8A, In the Middle of the Ass in…