7 January 2015

Dreamtime 8C by Giuliano Cameroni (17)

Giuliano Cameroni has done Dreamtime 8C in Cresciano which was set up in 2000 by Fred Nicole but it is now considered one grade harder due to a broken hold. The 17 year old has previously done one 8C, The Story of Two Worlds. Giuliano says that he probably has tried it for 20 days. "It means a lot because it is the best boulder I have ever seen, the most mythical and the hardest I have ever done." Here is the great video.
23 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
Marschner puts up Peace Corps (8C) and Cameroni follows suit

Kim Marschner reports on Insta that he has done the FA of Peace Corps (8C) in Valle Bavona and that Giuliano Cameroni did the 2nd ascent. It is a direct version…

Two 8B+'s in a day by Giuliano Cameroni

Giuliano Cameroni has had a great day in Valle Bavona sending both Ninjutsu (8B+) and Fight Club (8B+). "Fight Club was founded by @jwebxl in 2019. That same…

Legacy 9a by Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson has done the third ascent of Legacy (9a) in Rocklands. It was found and tried by Dave Graham as a scary highball. Later Fred Nicole bolted it and …