30 July 2014

Sierra Blair-Coyle 113 000 likes at Facebook

Rock & Ice has made an interview with Sierra Blair who with 116 000 likes at Facebook is #3 after Alex Honnold with 123 000 likes and Sasha Digiulian with 120 000 likes. Sierra was #24 and #28 in two Boulder WC events in 2014. "My hardest outdoors was a V9 (7C), Paleozoic in Hueco. I did it when I was 11, and everyone was trying to out-boulder each other grade-wise, and then I realized that didn’t matter to me. I don’t think I’ve ever bouldered a V8 (7B+) outside, but a lot inside." #4 is Chris Sharma with 81 000 even though he just joined ten days ago. (c) Eddie Fowke
33 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
Sierra Blair does Trust (8A+)

Sierra Blair has done Trust (8A+) at Oak Flats, video. The 29-year-old is a former competition climber who 23 times has been Top-30 in the World Cup, out of 29 …

Sierra Blair-Coyle with 204 000 followers on FB

Sierra Blair, an 8a member since 2004, has more than 200 000 followers on Facebook getting up to 12 000 "likes" for published pictures. Five times she has been …

Sierra Blair does Captain Hook (8A+)

Sierra Blair has repeated Chris Sharma’s Captain Hook (8A+) in Oak Flats and here is the video. ”First send post break…and possibly since 2003 pre-break haha.”…