meters to Paris
VERTICAL-LIFE STATS
Members
Total ascents
Ascents last 30 Days
Ascents last 24 hours
Open forum

training log

I think it doesn't work right now, I cannot edit, it show's that my login have expired, but I logged 3 s. before and everything else works...
I've got the same problem :-( (quickly tested with IE 7 & FF 3 + 2) Anyone else?
I have tested your training logs and it works fine on my computer. OS: Windows Vista Browser: IE 8 & and FireFox 3.0.11 /Webmaster
Works fine for me on IE8 windows XP SP3. What is irritating is that the max number of meters is so low, its no use for mega-endurance days when we may clock up well over 500m, same if you do a wall climb- off the charts. I dont find the info presented that useful all in all. Some way of recording the type of session (ie power, endurance or other) would be more useful, also some way of relating this at a glance to ascents acheived in recent history would be useful.
same problem. I'm on Vista. what's puzzling is why the hell does it suddenly not work anymore? Hope I can get it fixed soon
I'm having the same problem with the training log.  I tried with IE and Firefox. (on XP)  
The same problem. I log in, go to Training log a it errs with "Your session has expired, please login in again". All else works fine.
I have tested all your accounts on my computer and it works ok. Update your browser to latest version and clear cookies. /Webmaster
Funny... Try it on Google Chrome. 8a seem to be supportive of them!
"Update your browser to latest version and clear cookies." Jonas, respect for your work, but I cannot help myself. It reads to me like 'I have canceled compatibility with Firefox 3 since version 3.5 is already 4 days available.'
updated browser, cleared cookies, tried different XP machines.   tried with a fresh install of Safari 4, a fresh install of Firefox 3.5.  Tried a Vista machine with latest updates and latest IE7 that has never before connected to 8a.nu - all show the same error message in the training log have also tried from at least two IP addresses.  tried the german site. logged in and out of mobile.8a.nu let one session time out overnight tried logging in one session while still logged in another browser the message "Your session has expired, please login in again" continues the wierd syntax of 'login in again' should help you find the cause (I'd suspect those of us effected have some session still active on your web server. I  don't know sure how you are accessing our training logs...  via the same web server or are you access the SQL db direclty?) since you can access it, is it possible for you to export my training log to a csv file and email it to me?
I have the same problem- I might have to start hand writing soon
Ubuntu 9.04 and Firefox 3.0.11/Opera 9.64 both work perfectly.
yes, CSV file would be good for me too! because I have the same problem... :(
Got it! I always tried to log in with my email, which resulted in the error above. So after longer testing (updating, other browsers, clearing cache/cookies, etc) without success, i tried to use my user-ID for login! And what should i say? Now i can access my training log again. Is this a solution for you too???
"i tried to use my user-ID for login! And what should i say? Now i can access my training log again." Perfect, this way it works again for me. Thanks a lot.
How do I know what user name I have?
haha, thanks a lot stefan!! :) user-ID = the number on top, left of your name in "presentation"
great one elfi!  works a treat.  @Jonas - we have a work around but not a fix.  If I log out and log back in using my email address I still get the error.   So logging in via user id works, logging in via email address fails.   That should help you find the root cause.
I think there was a thread way back where user-id was told to be prefered login method since it fixed some other problem too.
Thanks for the bug search! I have now fixed this and it should work fine to login in with email, please test to make sure. I always use my user id as it's faster to type... /Webmaster
PREVIOUS