21 April 2013

9a FA by Chris Zehani (38)

Chris Zehani has done his fourth 9a FA, Riders on the storm in Cevennes. "Such a wonderful line very diverse in difficulty, holds and overhangs. To summarize : the perfect line (hard, beautiful and natural)." Read full comment. By looking at the trend diagram we can clearly see that the 38 year old is improving year by year.
5 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related

1 435 Rafael Passos, 1 124 Adam Ondra, 843 Jamie Emerson, 817 David Graham, 785 Daniel Woods, 692 James Webb, 675 Ramon Julian, 649 Mathieu Bouyoud, 645 Jon Cardwell, 638 Nick Duttle, 623 Jon Glassberg, 596 Chris Zehani, 560 Brion Voges, 556 Jerney Kruder, 502 Joey Kinder Did we forget any?

Cris Zehani has been on a steady progress for 15 years and being 39, he is at his peak. Last week he opened Genèse intégrale 8c+ in Rocher du Mougues which has 40+ routes between 5c and 8c+ excluding link-ups. "One of the most beautiful and incrédible line in the south of France I think. It is 40 m…

9a FA by Chris Zehani (40) in Orgon

Chris Zehani has after one summer of work done his fifth 9a, Crépuscule in Orgon, and all are actually FAs. In total, the 40 year old has recorded more than 1 4…