29 April 2012

9a by Tom Bolger

Tom Bolger has done an easier variation to Catxata, 9a+ calling it Catxasita, 9a in Santa Linya where he has been living for two years. "The next step in my plan is to climb more, work less and explore more areas.... after the summer my girlfriend and I are going to tour europe more living in our camper van, so psyched for that.
2 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
The Journey 9a (+) FA by Tom Bolger repeated by Jorge Diaz-Rullo

Tom Bolger has done yet another hardcore FA, The journey (9a+) in Margalef, which Jorge Diaz-Rullo has repeated giving it a personal 9a/+ grade. "What a great l…

26 February 2010

9a again by Tom Bolger

Tom Bolger has done his second 9a this week, Fuck the System in Santa Linya and goes to#24 in the world ranking. If we only count redpoint, Tom is Top-10.Full info in his blog.

9a by Tom Bolger in Santa Linya

Tom Bolger has done his fifth 9a in Santa Linya, Fabela pa la enmienda. Since three years, Tom has been living in the area working as an english teacher and for…