13 October 2010

8c FA by Paul Robinson in Magic Wood

Paul Robinson has done the first ascent of Ill Trill, 8C in Magic Wood. "An amazing boulder and psyched to have the FA of this one. Harder than ANY 8B+ I have done. Feels about as hard as Terremer. 13 moves of every style and none are easy w/ the crux final move! 6 days." During the last three months, Paul has done seven 8B+ or harder. Picture by Stefan Schlumpf.
15 comments
Sort by:
Date
Most commented
Jernej Kruder sends Martin Krpan (9a) sans knee pads

Jernej Kruder, who won the Boulder World Cup in 2018, has done Martin Krpan (9a) in Mišja Peč. “I would like to expose something here: I spent many tries on t…

Welcome to Vertical-Life Web

Six years after partnering with 8a.nu, we’re excited to announce the unification of the 8a.nu website and the Vertical-Life app into a single platform: Vertical…

Will Bosi repeats Return of the Sleepwalker (9A)

William Bosi has made the second ascent of Daniel Woods’ Return of the Sleepwalker (9A) in Black Velvet Canyon, after projecting it for 12 sessions. This was th…

Related
Legacy 9a by Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson has done the third ascent of Legacy (9a) in Rocklands. It was found and tried by Dave Graham as a scary highball. Later Fred Nicole bolted it and …

Three 8B+ by Paul Robinson in Rocklands

Paul Robinson has added 15 boulders 8A and harder to his ticklist from his latest trip to Rocklands. In total, the 34-year-old has now done 1 061 such graded bo…

Brooke Raboutou takes a nasty mono finger lock and sends The Traphouse (8B+) in Fontainebleau on her first session. Paul Robinson put it up as an 8B+ in 2011 and most have agreed on that grade. Is Brooke using another sequence compared to how you did the FA?Yes, it looks like the kneebar for the fir…